Saturday, September 7th at 10:00 AM
394+/- ACRE FARM LOCATED IN ELKTON, KENTUCKY
AUCTION TO BE HELD ON-SITE AT 2500 BLUE HOLE ROAD, ELKTON, KY 42220
394 +/- ACRES (NEWLY SURVEYED) ALONG BLUE HOLE ROAD WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF ROAD FRONTAGE. ENTIRE PROPERTY IS ABOUT 90% WOODED WITH A 5% SECTION OF OPEN GROUND SOWED IN CLOVER! DESIGNED TO ENTERTAIN & ACCOMMODATE UP TO 15 GUESTS OR HUNTERS. GROUNDS INCLUDE FOOD PLOTS, STANDS, MATURE TIMBER, AND AN ABUNDANCE OF WILDLIFE! LOCATED APPROXIMATELY 20 MINUTES FROM LAKE MALONE STATE PARK.
PROPERTY WILL BE OFFERED IN TRACTS, COMBINATIONS, AND/OR ENTIRETY
TRACT 1: 38.24 ACRES with Beautiful Home & Workshop with an Apartment
- 4,000 square foot home including basement. Wonderful home consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Interior features include rock fireplace, shiplap ceiling, open concept with large kitchen & living room combination, canning kitchen, den, dining room, and attached garage.
- Workshop/Barn consists of 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Interior features include a kitchen, large work area, and an unfinished loft that is ready to be customized.
Property is well maintained with beautiful landscaping & a separate chicken coop. Between the main home & workshop apartment, this property can accommodate up to 15 guests. Excellent recreational property & a huntsman’s paradise!
TRACT 2: 18.67 WOODED ACRES
- Excellent wooded hunting tract with road frontage with access to County water & utilities, and an abundance of wildlife.
TRACT 3: 142.82 WOODED ACRES WITH PARTIAL PASTURE
- Acreage offers food plat areas that are sowed in clover, a pond with fish, deer huts, a dry creek with year round water holes, a barn, woods, and a diverse blend of habitat type and topography. This tract provides an excellent selection of turkey & trophy whitetail deer.
TRACT 4: 196 WOODED ACRES WITH PARTIAL OPEN LAND
- Acreage includes several open areas ideal for food plots and a dry creek with year round water holes. Also offers a wonderful selection of turkey & whitetail deer. Recreational opportunities for this tract are unlimited.
CALL KELVIN DEBERRY AT (270) 604-2536 TO SCHEDULE VIEWING OR IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS!
AUCTION TERMS: A 7% Buyer’s Premium will be Added to the Final Bid Price & Included in the Purchase Price. 10% Down is due Day of Sale with Cash Balance in 45 Days. Property is Selling “As Is, Where Is.” Buyer may Conduct an Inspection of the Property Prior to Day of Sale. Survey has been Completed by DDI Engineering, Inc. Buyer(s) and Seller(s) will Split the Cost of the Survey on a 50/50 Basis as Closing.